Connecticut Junior Republic Internship Program
The Connecticut Junior Republic Internship Program offers a wide array of internship opportunities for various degrees in the human service field. Internships on both the graduate and undergraduate levels are available. CJR offers opportunities to work with youth through individual, family and group work in a variety of residential and community-based settings. The Internship Program also incorporates monthly seminars to assist students in their professional growth and to help bridge classroom education with work in the field.
The availability of internships varies from year to year. Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible. For more information, please contact Jennifer Grant, Internship Program Coordinator, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should include the following information:
- Location(s) and/or program(s) that are of particular interest.
- Number of hours needed to receive credit.
- Indicate if the internship is needed for college credit.
- Indicate preference field of internship experience.
- Preferred start and completion dates.
- Attach resume.