Donor Recognition and Benefits
The Connecticut Junior Republic is fortunate to have the support of hundreds of generous friends and supporters. Individuals, businesses, organizations and foundations provide critical contributions, grants and event sponsorships that ultimately help the boys, girls and families who benefit from CJR services in locations throughout the state.
CJR recognizes annual and major gift donors who make contributions throughout the fiscal year (July 1 – June 30) in the following categories in its Annual Report:
- Friends contributing $10,000 or more are listed as members of the Sustainer’s Circle.
- Friends contributing $5,000 or more are listed as members of the President’s Circle.
- Friends contributing $1,000 or more are listed as members of the Director’s Circle.
- Friends contributing $500 or more are listed as Founders.
- Friends contributing $250 or more are listed as Patrons.
- Friends contributing $100 or more are listed as Sponsors
All Friends contributing at the levels noted above receive invitations to special CJR programs and events.
- Those contributing $50 or more are listed as Friends in the Annual Report.
- Donors contributing $25 or more receive the organization’s annual report as well as other publications.
The Buel Society recognizes individuals who have shared that they have included CJR in their wills and/or estate planning. These individuals are recognized in CJR’s Annual Report and receive publications and invitations to CJR programs and events.
NOTE: CJR does not share donor information with other organizations and safeguards the personal data of its friends and supporters. The privacy wishes of donors are always observed and contributors may opt to be recognized as 'Anonymous.'